PDA

View Full Version : Hey

carl1023
07-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Hello guys im new to this site. I want to describe my story and see what you guys think. Ok so it was november, i joined a gym so started goin straight from work (so i did 9 til 5:30 at work then gym 6 til 8) i did this 4 times in my first week. That weekend i went out drinking friday night, saturday day, saturday night, i worked sunday 10-4 then i played football at 6.....i played the first half fine, everything was normall. Then as we were about to kick off the second half everything felt like it was closing down in my body. I had to lean against a wall then sit down. I went home and the feeling happened again so i went bed. Ok 2 questions......could this be dehydration and exhaustion? And also since thIs happened i have not been the same. Could this have triggered my anxiety disorder? I have been "ill" since november. Ive had blood tests,xrays of the neck (cause i thought it could be a trapped nerve from the weights at the gym) everything all normal. Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated. I am seriously struggling with this. Doctors are a waste of time just tell me get a grip basically. This aint helping. :(

peaceandlove
07-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Hello guys im new to this site. I want to describe my story and see what you guys think. Ok so it was november, i joined a gym so started goin straight from work (so i did 9 til 5:30 at work then gym 6 til 8) i did this 4 times in my first week. That weekend i went out drinking friday night, saturday day, saturday night, i worked sunday 10-4 then i played football at 6.....i played the first half fine, everything was normall. Then as we were about to kick off the second half everything felt like it was closing down in my body. I had to lean against a wall then sit down. I went home and the feeling happened again so i went bed. Ok 2 questions......could this be dehydration and exhaustion? And also since thIs happened i have not been the same. Could this have triggered my anxiety disorder? I have been "ill" since november. Ive had blood tests,xrays of the neck (cause i thought it could be a trapped nerve from the weights at the gym) everything all normal. Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated. I am seriously struggling with this. Doctors are a waste of time just tell me get a grip basically. This aint helping. :(

Same here. Looked into adrenal fatigue?