PDA

View Full Version : Be carefule !

pawlowski187
07-24-2012, 08:22 AM
I would just like to say that I don't neccisarily think adding people on Facebook is a good idea .. A group yes I can see , that's monitored. But I don't think it's a smart idea to be letting people we don't really know have a bunch of personal info about us .... I like this group , it seems very relaxed and private for the most part. But untill u get to actually know someone , be carefule who u add or except .... Funny I've been asked to find a certain member on fb but yet they cannot be found , and the last time I was sent a private message saying " ho add me " .... Just saying be carefule ... You never really know whose on these forums

sharjen
07-24-2012, 09:00 AM
I understand that a lot of people are cautious- fair enough but I don't see a problem with adding people on Facebook- you tell people what you want to tell them and let them see what you want them to see- its not like your full address or bank details are on there- most people on this site are on her day in day out helping people through anxiety- I don't understand what your trying to get at- how many dodgy people have you had conversations with on here?because I've only been helped on here- obviously your untitled to your opinion but I don't see why you think there's such great harm in it x

pawlowski187
07-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Well like I said ... And u said ... It's my opinion .. And I personally don't have any one on my Facebook that I don't personally know ... Except one member .. And I'm not saying don't add any , I'm saying make sure u really get to know them . And that's my personal opinion ... Do what you do ... And i do suffer from stress and panick so I don't need a member off this forum calling me a ho, and telling me to add them twice now ... Just saying

sharjen
07-24-2012, 09:24 AM
And I agree being called a ho isn't on not at all- I just wondered why you had such an issue with it and was there more bad experiences on here that's made you feel that way- because u obviously feel strongly about it to post it

natigirl513
07-24-2012, 09:34 AM
I've added people before. But I can't find find Eleanor for that group. And maybe they meant hey add me. Believe it or not I've made that typo before. But if they meant it them that's not acceptable.

pawlowski187
07-24-2012, 09:52 AM
I feel strongly about allot of things , and possibly it maybe have been typo ... But yes I've been in a group before we're it was an issue ... Especially Couse I have my children's photos and all my info... But my profiles private and I don't want to go blocking everything just for certain people .. I want to be able to trust the people I add ... And if it was a typo then my deepest appolage

sharjen
07-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Natgirl I have Eleanor on mine if you go through my friends list you'll find her- I just think its a shame- not everyone has people to chat too and we all have anxiety in common- maybe I'm too nice and don't see bad in people

Serenity 7
07-24-2012, 01:34 PM
eh i can assure you i am real and on fb.and yes it was a typo.and i dont even know why you find ho offensive.whaat does it mean?
.anyway we are all grown up.and i am really annoyed that im getting spoken about like this.if you dont think its a good idea to add folk on fb why were you trying to find me ?.and as for personal info.i dont have any on my page.i was only trying to do something nice,but clearly some folk jump to the wrong conclusions.we have a good group on fb.and i think i will be sticking to that in future.and you should look at your private messages on here

Serenity 7
07-24-2012, 01:38 PM
just read that back.callling you a ho .what are you serious.why would i do that.and what would i gain by doing that.i have replied to your private message twice.am trying to deal with my own crap dont need to listen to this crap