PDA

View Full Version : I need help...

samantha1007
07-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Okay, Hi! I have recently posted for the first time on here but I am having a rough night and I can't sleep. I think writing here with fellow worriers will help in some way. I am 22 years old, a single mom with twin girls who are three. I work at a minimum wage job and I live with my mother. I grew up in an abusive home. Physical, mental and emotional. I don't see or speak to my father. He left when I was 12. I have a fear of vomiting, a fear of dying, depression, crohns disease and to top that off I am morbidly obese. I feel like im losing control of my life. My worst fear? My beautiful and amazing daughters will be left without a mommy. Everyday I am constantly in a state of panic and worry. I feel like the worst mother on earth. I feel like nobody understands me. Ihave talked to numerous doctors all of which do not listen to me correctly. I have one best friend who I can turn to but she has her own life and family, I can't keep being a burden to her. I have nobody to turn to, I feel like my life is ending. I don't want my kids to not have a mom. I'm at the end.

natigirl513
07-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey get on the chat. We can talk :) I need someone to talk to right now. Not feeling the best either :(

samantha1007
07-23-2012, 09:09 PM
How do I chat?