PDA

View Full Version : Just anxiety or something serious? HELP D:

ellen1
07-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I do suffer from anxiety, but it has been a bit better lately. I have had a few worries in my head, but not panic attacks or anything like that.

I came down with a cold about 4 days ago (i still have it) and I noticed my heart was beating really really hard, and it's been doing it for the past 4 days. Then, on about day 2 of having my cold I started to get my old symptoms of anxiety, but worse. I currently have, a cold, my heart is beating so hard, my stomach is churning (i feel like i could just throw up), headache, really dizzy, shaky when i stand up, really bad weakness and no engery to move, extreme tiredness, a bit of twitching, a bit of memory loss and blurry bad vision.

I feel like i'm going to die, that's how ill i feel:( I'm so weak and I can't do anything.. i'm worrying in my head that i have something wrong with me, but i don't know what.. someone please give me some help on what to do and what this might be!?:(

Jconley
07-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Sounds like your anxiety is playing on the symptoms of your cold. I know this happens to me almost every time I get sick. If you are really concerned you should probably get checked by your dr to make sure. I hope you feel better.