PDA

View Full Version : Retry?

gungadin09
07-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Hello, all.

I just tried to post this, but it didn't go through. I've been seeing a psychologist since January. I went in because I thought I was schizophrenic, but she diagnosed me with PTSD and possibly general anxiety disorder. I still think it might be schizophrenia although I don't see or hear things, but maybe she's right.

I feel guilty all the time and I worry that I'm a bad person. I obsess about things that I've done, even little things. And I'm constantly worried about what people think of me. I used to post on another forum all the time, and I was constantly stressed out about who agreed or disagreed with me, if they liked me, if they were mad at me, whether I had said something wrong or dishonorable. I recently took a break from posting because I was really getting obsessed with it.

So, I joined this forum. Anyway, hello.

Pam

AceParadox
07-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi there Pam, and Welcome!

I'm a sort of the same way. I worry what people think about me, even though my parents always told I shouldn't as a kid :P I try to get through that because I know now it's just part of my anxiety, and it's not truly how I am. I used to always be anxious meeting new people because I always thought they all had negative intentions, I realized then that it too was part of anxiety and now truly who I was. :P But anyway, yeah, welcome!

gungadin09
07-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks!

Pam