PDA

View Full Version : :( I don't know what to think

natigirl513
07-20-2012, 09:04 PM
My legs are cramping really bad. I did work 9hours today. But I have left ventricular hypertrophy and I went to the doctor last year and he said I was fine. But I was thinkin about it and looked it up like I shouldn't and now I'm convinced my legs are swelling which is a bad symptom. Just because my legs are cramping. I don't know what to do or think :( everything I have always leads to my heart. Maybe because I am aware of my condition and think about it to much?

natigirl513
07-20-2012, 09:14 PM
And I'm convinced I have fibromyalgia

pawlowski187
07-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Try to eat some bananas ! U may be low on potassium which is causing your legs to cramp

Scary
07-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Trust me, just because your legs are cramping up doesn't mean anything. If the doctor told you that you are fine, then you are fine! You probably pulled a muscle at work and/or you might just be over thinking everything... focusing on the pain will make it worse.

natigirl513
07-20-2012, 09:25 PM
But that visit was a year ago :(

Scary
07-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Was it the same problem?

natigirl513
07-20-2012, 09:48 PM
The visit was just to make sure I was healthy and nothing was bad about my heart. But now I'm pretty sure I have fibromyalgia. I looked up symptoms because my manager told me a long time ago she thinks I have it. So I looked up the symptoms. And I have all of them literally. I thought my legs were swelling. I symptom of fibromyalgia is the feeling of thinkin your feet or legs are swelling. But there actually not. Knowing that calmed me down.

natigirl513
07-20-2012, 10:02 PM
My right leg just got worse and its tingling now. And I don't know what to do. Im starting to flip out

pawlowski187
07-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Breath, deep breaths. Your starting to over anylize it. You'll be ok .... Your probly low on potassium

AceParadox
07-21-2012, 02:10 AM
I just now looked up fibromyalgia symptoms to see if I could help you and give my insight and it looks as though I may in fact have it. However, I realize that the internet is not always correct. They toss symptoms at you and say "Oh you have this huh? Looks like you have [insert disorder]" Only a doctor could tell you for sure, but if a doctor said it's fine then you must trust them. It could just be over-reacting due to anxiety. Don't panic :] Just take your mind off it. Let it go for a little bit, see if it improves. If not, see the doctor again, but if they say its fine, then as i said, you have to believe them as it just may be anxiety playing tricks on ya.

Try the banana thing they've been talking about too, perhaps it is potassium. If it helps, it helps :]
Good luck to you. Keep us updated.