PDA

View Full Version : Not the best morning..

Wanda
07-18-2012, 08:34 AM
I had a few drinks the other night, now I'm paying for it today. So far I haven't really felt anxious, I just feel completely out of body, not myself and having thoughts I've never had before (nothing too crazy) I feel like I'm losing control by the minute.

MainerMikeBrown
07-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Alcohol is a depressant. So I wouldn't recommend it to those who have had issues with depression, as these drinks can aggrevate depression.

tstont
07-28-2012, 09:47 PM
You are best to stay away from all alcohol. I learned that lesson years ago. I'd be a mess for days after only a couple of drinks.

Buttercup
07-29-2012, 05:21 AM
I used to get like that after drinking. Best thing to do is drink lots of fluids and go back to bed.

troy294
07-29-2012, 05:23 AM
I am not to bad after drinking but I went through a stage where the next day if I was real hung over I would notice my heart beating fast - which naturally happens when hung over due to dehydration , but I used to freak out and just feel off balance a bit and light headed .

Wanda
08-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys! I've come to realize that this does happen everytime I have a few drinks. I am not the depressed type, I just get really anxious, fast heart beats and than I think I'm going nuts. Been doing better lately though! Thanks so much for the advice. :D