PDA

View Full Version : left arm pain and anxiety

nick78hh
07-17-2012, 04:16 PM
does anyone ever get some left arm pain with anxiety? when i get real stressed my arm will start bothering me. I have had a check up on my heart and everything is fine on that

just curious if anyone else has had problems?

troy294
07-17-2012, 04:24 PM
You will get aches and pains everywhere in regards to anxiety . Pains in body, arms, legs , face, tooth etc

natigirl513
07-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes I do. And chest pains. And the left arm pain is like a numb feeling a long with in irritating pinch pain. And its only my left arm that feels like that's

dazza
07-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I wonder if right-handed people get predominantly left arm pain and left-handed people get predominantly right arm pain?
Could be interesting?

Anyway... my hand is up to declare the same.

Although my right arm has had it's fair share of tingles and pains, my left arm has had the majority.

If my opening theory (left-handed / right-handed) has substance (I'm right-handed), then perhaps it's because the left arm is somewhat weaker than
the right and therefore is more affected.

Arm / finger tingling is often because of a lack of oxygen in the blood (possibly because you are hyperventilating).
Try breathing deeply and slowly - see if this helps.

Tingling can also occur through tense muscles pressing on various nerves.

Either way, the only cure is to calm down and breath deep / slow.

Stacie
07-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Funny, I am a lefty and the majority of my pains are on my right! Right arm, Right side, Right hip, but Left foot and neck. WEIRD!! lol
God bless! :)