PDA

View Full Version : Back to work...

dantheman9001
07-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Im going back to work tomorrow after 5 weeks off due to my anxiety. Im a bit nervous and my anxiety feels up tonight. Im kinda dreading it...

alexandras11
07-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Everything will be ok just try not to think about it so much ..relax ..and good luck

long time
07-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Im going back to work tomorrow after 5 weeks off due to my anxiety. Im a bit nervous and my anxiety feels up tonight. Im kinda dreading it...

I started back last Monday with an open mind but my boss, knowing why i was away ask within the first few min's "how was your vacation". And then proceeded to place a deadline on some work there was to do. that still burns my butt. 3 Days prior to going back had to call the 1 800 hot line to get calmed down but was ok following. My advice is to go in with as an open mind as possible. Take a look around, when faced with a challenge what ever it maybe remember the first this to do if you don't know what to do is BREATHE out deeply first then take a good deep breathe in. Take time to breathe and you will do fine. Sonds kinda werid doesn't it, BUT give it a try you might surprise yourself.