PDA

View Full Version : Cipralex, can anyone relate?

AJC
07-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello, so I just started taking 10mg of cipralex in addition to my 0.25mg of rispperdal for my anxiety/depression. I started the cipralex 2 nights ago and it is just making me feel like crap. The first night I woke up in the middle of the night with tremors and just felt plain sick, couldn't fall back asleep, and my body just felt uncomfortably weird. This lasted pretty much all day. I toke the pills again last night and got pretty anxious as i went to bed. Then got to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night again with pretty much the same really crappy feeling and couldn't fall back asleep for the life of me. As of right now i just don't feel that great, but not completely horrible.

Can anyone relate to this? Is it always this rough the first little bit? are these side effects going to go away soon? i'm only on day 2... and my doc is on holidays.

alankay
07-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Those side effects will diminish but I never slept very well on either celexa or lexapro. ssri's just take time to work and I would expect all side effects to go away in time from a 10mg dose. IMHO. Alankay