PDA

View Full Version : The Cure ?

Damavandi
07-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Hi:

I suffered from depresiion, anxiety, and panic disorder for a few decades. One day, accidentally, I read something about vitamin D3, and depression on the Net, which ultimately changed my life.

A few months after reading the article, I decided to go for a routine check up, and blood test. This time, I asked for a Vitamin D3 test to be included. The test result showed that I was deficient on Vitamin D3 !!!

After visiting a doctor known for his work on vitamins, and amino acids deficiencies, I got 300,000 IU (International Units) monthly injections of Vitamin D3. Three days after receiving the first injection, the depression started lifting, and in the second month all symtoms of my depression, anxiety, and panic attacks vanished. It has been a year since the first injection. I am on a maintenance dose of vitamin D3. There is no doubt that I have been cured, 100%.

The first question that will pop up in your over exhausted heads is that why the doctors do not know much about
the curing power of vitamin D3 ? This was my initial question after being cured, also. The answer came to me at Dr. S. Zaidi's book, Power of Vitamin D. The answer to the above question is given at Dr. Zaidi's book in the most convincing way. Dr. Zaidi is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at UCLA. If you ask me to quote Dr. Zaidi on this subject, I will be glad to do so.

By arranging for a vitamin D3 (25-OH) blood test, you will know the level of vitmin D3 in your body. If your test result is low, which most likely it will be, Please take the lab paper to an endocrinologist, and ask the doctor, or even beg him/her, to put you on high doses of vitamin D3. It is very important that you go to an up to date doctor before you start your medications--don't forget it please.

Your feed back on your progress will highly be appreciated.

Best wishes,
Ali

alankay
08-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks Ali! Alankay

DrZafirides
08-10-2012, 11:38 PM
I would say that AT LEAST 80% of the Vitamin D levels I get on my patients come back as deficient. And that is being conservative.

A wonderful resource online is the Vitamin D Council (you can just google the term "Vitamin D Council"). This is a non-profit organization founded by Dr. John Cannell. I have followed Dr. Cannell's work for a few years and have begun to routinely get Vitamin D levels in my patients now. This is all thanks to Dr. Cannell. In fact, was fortunate enough to interview him for an hour on my weekly podcast a few months back. If you google the term "Cannell Zafirides", you can listen to our entire interview. He answers just about everything you would want to know about Vitamin D. Dr Cannell is one of my heroes and an absolutely amazing individual.

I hope this is helpful to everyone.

Kindly,
Dr. Zafirides

Pantherschik
08-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Is vitamin D found naturally in anything ?

Damavandi
08-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Hi:

The main source of vitamin D3 is the sun ray in the form UVB.
Parts of your body needs to be in the sun for a least 2 hours a day to
synthesize enough vitamin D3 to maintain a good level in
your body. However, some dermatologists are against being in the sun for long
due to the fact that it might cause skin cancer. There are some amounts of vitamin D2 in vegetables, fish, meat, and dairy.
It is not enough for a normal eater.

As I have said in the above, you need to have your blood tested for vitamin D3. If low, only an up to date doctor can prescribe
vitamin D3 in ample doses, in consideration of your blood test results.

Best wishes,
Ali