PDA

View Full Version : Tingly

larmer
07-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Having a bad week. got this tingly sensation in my hand and arms moves around the body some times pains in my arm or legs. ya I have been to the ER 3 months ago and said I was perfectly healthy thought I was having a heart attach im ony 26. I wish the anxiety would leave does it ever leave. :(

lmgibson87
07-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi Larmer, I'm sorry and I can totally relate, I'm having the exact same week. I keep getting this tingly sensation in my left hand and then I feel it all the way up my arm. Of course I start freaking out and Web mding everything. It's awful and I know that obsessing about it is probably making the symptoms much worse than they really are. I'm at work right now and just sitting at my desk freaking out about this tingly sensation basically convinced I'm having a heart attack (I'm 24 and besides anxiety and total lack of sleep and too much stress, I've been told I'm healthy). What do you do when you start to feel like this?? How do you deal with it? -Laura

fletch127
07-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi guys, I am 25 today. I got a terrible diet, crap sleeping pattern and currently living as a recluse. Fortunately I am not getting too many anxiety symptoms at least close together, I thought I was having a heart attack about two weeks ago and called an ambulance. I got a blood sugar test and did my blood pressure and both were fine. They offered to take me up to the hospital but insisted I was fine. So apparently it takes alot to have a real heart attack.

So I too can relate and maybe perhaps I might be more depressed than anxious these days but depressed doesn't make you any more sure of yourself when it comes to panic and lifting one's spirits that life has something to offer.

larmer
07-18-2012, 10:22 AM
hey thanks you all for replying ya it is crap having anxiety and you think wou may be over it but really it never leaves. I was clear of it for 8 years and then one day this year it came back. i was so angry and upset. :( to get rid of the tingly i drink cammomile tea and tell myself its only anxiety.