PDA

View Full Version : Been a while but here I am!

pamom1980
07-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey everyone.. It's been a while since I last posted but I wanted to stop in for a few minutes before I went to bed and update you all.. (Not that updating you is something that I HAVE to do but it feels good to post updates once in a while..lol)

During my last checkup with my Dr., I had explained that my anxiety/mood issues were coming back and I was beginning to be grouchy all of the time again.. So, my prozac dosage was increased and it has since been about 4 weeks and I'm doing much better. When I met with my therapist today, I told her how things had improved and that I rarely need to take any Ativan anymore.

I still occasionally get that weird feeling when I'm typing that I'm watching myself from outside of my body.. I also do sometimes get the feeling like the room is spinning...The newest "issue" though is during the last 2 weeks, I've had 3 nights where I just could not fall asleep and ended up staying up the entire night. I managed to stay up the entire day the next day but then konked out that next night.. I think it's being caused from the prozac increase and I'm hoping that it will go away. I'll be mentioning it to my Dr. when I go in again in 2 weeks but for now, I'm hoping I don't have anymore sleepless nights because they stink!!

Anyway.. That's where things stand for now.. I did open up a little more with the therapist today and told her a few other things that were bothering me.. I still feel "weird" talking to someone about things that bother me. I don't feel 100% comfortable with her yet and maybe I just need to give it more time, but who knows... The only person I've ever really talked to about personal issues was/is my husband.

Thanks for listening... NOW, I'm going to get going to bed lol.. Goodnight!