PDA

View Full Version : Help on how to make it through the day

Vkatt
07-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Recently I've had a problem with my ex girlfriend and her best friend that has caused me to go into a deep state of depression and bad anxiety attacks. I've found out that my ex secretly hated me and lots of other things. Anyways in the past 4 days my depression has gotten progressively worse and it's become hard for me to handle. My friends try to help but they don't seem to exactly understand what's going on inside my head because only one has had depression before. I just wanted to know if you guys had any tips on controlling your depression. Thanks.

Damavandi
07-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi:

It should not have affected you so extensively. It seems that you are low on vitamin D3.
Please google vitamin D3 and depression, or panic attacks and vitamin d3.
Then you will understand what I am talking about. If you get the vitamin D3
(25 OH) blood test, you will certainly know that it is quite low. By bringing the level of D3 up,
nothing will emotionally hurt you that much. As a matter of fact, you will be known as a man with nerves of steel.

Good luck.

Best wishes,
Ali

Vkatt
07-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Thank you so much for the help!
I'll re post when I google it.

Vkatt
07-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Hey I googled it and it seems like that may be the problem. Is there a certain place I should buy vitamin D supplements? If so should I take them to test if that's the problem? Thanks.

daisy84279
07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
You can buy vitamin D3 at any dug store, or even grocery store. Walmart and Meijer carry it too. I've been strongly considering this as well. I went for a health screening for my job, and the nurse said my thyroid was a little large. I told her about my depression and anxiety, and she told me to take vitamin D3. Thyroid problems and depression/anxiety are quite common together I discovered.

Vkatt
07-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Thank you guys so much! And I will look at getting some next time I stop by the store. Also does it matter if you are young when you take vitamin D3?

daisy84279
07-11-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm not sure on the age, but you can always ask the pharmacist for info. They will help you for free and give you the right information. I've done that before.

Vkatt
07-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Ok also if the vitamin D Doesn't work is it a good idea to try anti depressants? I'm 14 years of age and I've always wondered if anti depressants are meant for a older age group.

daisy84279
07-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Well, I know they say on those commercials that a person under the age of 18 should not take anti depressants because it can actually make things worse for you. I'm not a doctor, but I think you should go to your doctor and talk to him/her about how you feel. They should be able to give you something that will ease your symptoms, and maybe even a therapist would help. You can't let someone else define who you are. You have to be happy with yourself first, accept who you are, and be happy with that. You can bounce back from this. You're so young, you have so many opportunities to have. At 14, you should just be enjoying your youth. I wish I was 14 again!

Vkatt
07-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the information and also just because you aren't 14 doesn't mean to cant act like your 14.;)

Damavandi
07-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Hi:

I am the person who told you about viatmin D3 originally. Below, Please read my brief life history, and the CURE story.

I suffred from depression, anxiety, and panic disorder for a few decades. One day accidentally, I read something about vitamin D3, and depression on the Net, which ultimately changed my life.

A few months after reading the arlicle, I decided to go for a routine check up, and blood test. This time, I asked for a vitamin D3 to be included. The test result showed that I was deficient on Vitamin D3 !!!

After visiting a doctor known for his work on vitamins, and amino acids deficiencies, I got I got 300,000 IU (International Units) monthly injections of vitamin D3. Three days after receiving the first injection, my depression started lifting, and in the second month all symtoms of my depression, anxiety, and panic attacks vanished. It has been a year since the first injection. I am on a maintenance dose of vitamin D3. There is no doubt that I have been cured, 100%.

The first question that will pop up in your over exhausted heads is that why the doctors do not know much about the curing power of vitamin D3 ? This was my initial question after being cured, also. The answer came to me in Dr. S. Zaidi's book, Power of Vitamin D, in the most convincing way. Dr. Zaidi is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA. If you want me to quote him on the subject, please ask me to do so.

By arranging for a vitamin D3 (25-OH) blood test, the only thing you risk is bit of money. If your test result is low, which most probably will be, your way towards a cure will be paved.

Take the test result to an endocrinologist, and ask the doctor, or even beg him/her, to put you on high doses of vitamin D3.
Please, do not forget to enhance the level of your vitamin D3 under the supervision of an up to date doctor.

Best wishes,
Ali

kiwiang
07-12-2012, 03:46 AM
I would advise seeing a doctor before taking anything recommended by someone else, we all have anxiety caused by something and not all of us are vit d deficient.... As a mum to a child close to your age I would hope they wouldn't look here and go along with a total strangers advice, try talking to your parents/ teacher/ doctor :)