PDA

View Full Version : Left side face and arm tingling/fall asleep feeling

cat eyes
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi,

I have on/off left side cheek, chin, lip and arm tingling and slight numbness. I been to the dr and tells me it's nothing. I am scared any advice?

kiwiang
07-10-2012, 06:00 AM
this happened to me to, it was when my anxiety first appeared:( I was having a different symptom every day and spent $$$ trying to get answers then was diagnosed with anxiety.....just don't go to self diagnosing websites they make things far far worse...

cat eyes
07-10-2012, 12:57 PM
True. I always check webmd and google. Did they tell u what was wrong? They keep telling me it's nothing all anxiety.

peaceandlove
07-10-2012, 01:01 PM
is there a set of tests that need to be run before making that conclu?

cat eyes
07-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Idk, but sure would like to know.

kiwiang
07-11-2012, 03:35 AM
I just personally think that site is to broad and a lot of symptoms mean a lot of different things(type in your symptoms probably says ms?), my symptoms were so different all the time eventually after lots of tests anxiety was dx, soon as I took meds I was fine.....for people with anxiety googling every little symptom can cause more symptoms and anxiety:( just my opinion :)

cat eyes
07-11-2012, 06:26 AM
You are right it did say ms. When I google it comes up with a million diseases. I don't if it could be nerve damage like a pinch nerve or something in my brain(I hope not).

kiwiang
07-11-2012, 07:08 AM
When I has similar symptoms it was hot to and I think this made it worse, I had the tingling everywhere ... Numb spots, fibro pain ong I was a total mess, 2weeks of Valium proved it was anxiety for me, odd now I get different symptoms .... I assume you have anxiety? If your in doubt and for piece of mind get another opinion from another doctor:) good luck:)

cat eyes
07-13-2012, 07:39 AM
I went to my pcp and a neurologist. All say it's anxiety. It's very scary:(