PDA

View Full Version : I just need someone ro talk to

pawlowski187
07-09-2012, 02:35 PM
I've delt with anxiety and panick for many years , but now it's starting to take my life over. I need some positive words and a friendly ear to listen and help me with my fears . It's distroying my life having to live in fear

cat eyes
07-09-2012, 03:25 PM
We are all in this together. We give advice and support. You can pm me anytime. I am all ears.

Yanni
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Your fear is caused by chemical imbalances in your brain. Your doctor can help. It isn't your fault, so don't think it is for a second. Watch the Joy of Painting or something calming and funny. Try and stay positive until you can talk with a professional. If you need someone to talk to right now, you can try the Chat. I'm sure any of the members, including myself, will be willing to listen if you send any of us a PM.

Live2climb
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
It's the truth...we are all in this together, and event the weirdest most stressed out experience you have every had...we all have had. You are not alone, you are not crazy, and anxiety and panic attacks might not every go away, but you can learn how to manage them so well it's like they have disappeared. I am living proof. I had horrible anxiety for 3 years, then learned some new mental skills, and weaned myself off Klonopin and Celexa, and did great for 5 years. It's back now, but life has been stressful, and I / you will learn to accept your anxiety, and live a long and beautiful life.

Message me any time. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

-Chad

ivanas757
07-09-2012, 04:05 PM
You can also message me any time. I am right there with you. We can all get through this.in time!

jessy
07-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi there , message me any time :-)
I'm in the same boat too

tdw
07-09-2012, 04:13 PM
It's the truth...we are all in this together, and event the weirdest most stressed out experience you have every had...we all have had. You are not alone, you are not crazy, and anxiety and panic attacks might not every go away, but you can learn how to manage them so well it's like they have disappeared. I am living proof. I had horrible anxiety for 3 years, then learned some new mental skills, and weaned myself off Klonopin and Celexa, and did great for 5 years. It's back now, but life has been stressful, and I / you will learn to accept your anxiety, and live a long and beautiful life.

Message me any time. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

-Chad

Hi Chad My name is Tre and I'm in the same boat. Please call me at 703-919-2150. I'm also taking Klonopin and have struggled with anxiety disorder for 17 years and nothing seems to help. Thanks

pawlowski187
07-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi there , message me any time :-)
I'm in the same boat too

I don't know real well yet how to use this site on my phone. I would love to talk to all of u tho

pawlowski187
07-09-2012, 09:07 PM
You can also message me any time. I am right there with you. We can all get through this.in time!

Thank you :)

pawlowski187
07-09-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm on cymbalta and xanex when I can get it... It's gotten to the point that it's hard for me to travel. I would love to talk to all of you but I don't know how to instant message or send private messages on my I phone threw this site. If you could let me know that be great ! Tiffany pawlowski