PDA

View Full Version : Relapse

Amy1986
07-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi everyone :(

I don't know why, but today I feel very down. I don't know how it was triggered but feeling very emotional. Been having such a good few weeks but for some reason today I can't snap out of my depressing mood. Anyone else get the odd 'what's the point' day? Keep pushing my partner away too and I know he's only trying to help but I want to be alone even though I feel totally isolated right now.

monicasoliz3
07-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Amy, that happened to me today. I got this lump on the throat and a weird feeling come over me. It's a terrible feeling. Today I thought, I'm taking this pills to help me get through the day why aren't they working? I also to push my spouse away when I start feeling like I'm having a relapse. He knows something's going on.--But what I do is look at the positive I have going on in my life right now. I have a wonderful hard working man taking care of me. I have a stepson who adores me and a wonderful family behind me everyday. My dear we all have those days, keep your head up and don't let this anxiety get the best of you! ❤

laurandisorder
07-08-2012, 08:28 PM
There are good days, bad days and ok days and it's alright not to feel peachy keen every day.
In fact, I find that if the good days and bad days number 50/50 that it's a good thing.

Feel better honey x

CarJim75
07-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Hang in there Amy, it will get better :)