PDA

View Full Version : Fear

tdw
07-08-2012, 05:53 PM
I had two attacks at work today, I'm afraid to go back, don't know what to do

miss_mac666
07-08-2012, 06:02 PM
do you know what triggered your attacks??

Amy1986
07-08-2012, 07:41 PM
I know it's super scary to face a situation that may have caused your attacks but if you don't go back you will feel worse, I promise you it's better to face the situation and deal with it in the long run. :) try to be strong and you will be okay.

monicasoliz3
07-08-2012, 07:53 PM
I used to get them at work also. I was so embarrassed to tell anyone what I was going through. I thought no one would understand or use the most common thing said to someone with anxiety, "it's all in your head." but in reality they don't understand what we are all going through. The people I most confided in was/is my mother in law and my mom. Find someone you trust and talk to them. Talking usually helps. Good luck to you and stay strong!

CarJim75
07-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Monday I went home because of a bad anxiety/panic attack. I felt embarrassed telling my boss the reason for leaving early but he understood. I did feel bad for leaving because I basically left to find my "safe" place and gave in to a mind bluff. Take one thing at a time, tell yourself it's a mind bluff. Do not fight it but let the feeling pass and it will pass.