PDA

View Full Version : Recent Anxiety And anxiousness Last Couple Days

transam1170
07-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Hello, I been gettin anxiety for last couple days which I had before, Idk if the heat is bringing it back on, seems I been more anxious and having some anxiety lately any ideas? Thanks

ivanas757
07-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I Think heat has a lot to do with it because I have it terrible. And maybe air pressure? I even called 911 other day. Talk about embarrassing. If I could dig a hole and bury myself I would have that day. It's still not let up and I'm at my wits end. I just want to cry over it.

Amy1986
07-08-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm totally the same!!

Amy+Heat=bad times!! i constantly have the worry i'll dehydrate and die, or pass out in public from it. Literally fearing the sun most of the day, its a constant 30degrees here at the moment, but with humidity it feels like 40!!!

Buttercup
07-08-2012, 07:27 AM
I am the same as well. If it's hot and sunny and I have nothing to do but sunbath in my garden I am fine. But if I have to go to work, the shops etc on days like that I hate it! Being all hot and sweaty reminds me of the feelings of a panic attack and I fear that I will faint in public. When it's way too hot as well i will notice an increase in heart rate (although not since I started on beta blockers) and I also get a fuzzy head. Luckily though I live in scotland and sunny/hot days are rare!