PDA

View Full Version : Just cant focus!!

sammie
07-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I just can't seem to stop worrying about my symptoms and what's going on with me. I've been trying to read and watch tv and do stuff like that but I find myself going back to thinking about my symptoms and worrying . Can anyone tell me some way they focus on other stuff and take there mind off of there anxiety??? plzzz and thank you

justwantittostop
07-07-2012, 06:25 AM
I just can't seem to stop worrying about my symptoms and what's going on with me. I've been trying to read and watch tv and do stuff like that but I find myself going back to thinking about my symptoms and worrying . Can anyone tell me some way they focus on other stuff and take there mind off of there anxiety??? plzzz and thank you

I know what u mean I keep doing the same and it's very scary :(

ivanas757
07-07-2012, 07:01 AM
I ordered a lot of books on eBay by lucinda basset. An bought the panic away program.and bought a book.by Claire weeks and everything ive read so far talks about how you create your own thinking and actions. Basically force positive thinking. Once you panic use that energy for something productive if its exercise house cleaning or something enjoy. Just force yourself to occupy your time with something. I'm trying. It's hard. But I am starting to realize how I create my own negative thought process.