PDA

View Full Version : Is this really anxiety?

6harvs6
07-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Hey all, i'm a 25 year old male and have been treated for anxiety/depression for the last 7 years. Sorry for the long winded post but I am going to list my symptoms to find out if anyone can relate;

Feeling constantly dizzy, detached and unable to focus and concentrate. Blurry eyesight. Very gassy. Shakey. Irritable. Irregular breathing patterns. Nausea. 'Jumpy'. Trouble getting to sleep. Waking up and feeling like I'm dying. And now, just recently jaw and tooth pain.

I'm going crazy here, can this really be anxiety!!??

alankay
07-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Sure sounds like anxiety to me. Alankay

hopeNfaith88
07-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey all, i'm a 25 year old male and have been treated for anxiety/depression for the last 7 years. Sorry for the long winded post but I am going to list my symptoms to find out if anyone can relate;

Feeling constantly dizzy, detached and unable to focus and concentrate. Blurry eyesight. Very gassy. Shakey. Irritable. Irregular breathing patterns. Nausea. 'Jumpy'. Trouble getting to sleep. Waking up and feeling like I'm dying. And now, just recently jaw and tooth pain.

I'm going crazy here, can this really be anxiety!!??

Thats all really anxiety! Part of it is doubting that it is just anxiety and not some undetected illness. One of the nasty tricks anxiety plays

ova'it
07-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Yip that is anxiety and it sucks aeh. We just learn to deal with it which makes us better and strong ppl. Do u take meds? Hope u seek help and find some relief!

ivanas757
07-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Once you go through all the testing of what all it could possible be and realize you have run out of tests. Then the reality sets in. Sounds like anxiety to me. I just called 911 the other day at work. And boy was I embarrassed. I was certain it was heart related this time. I was burning hot all over my ARM my face and everywhere. I couldn't stop shaking the tingling in my left ARM was unbearable. An the room was spinning so bad i held on to the counter. After all the possible heart tests. I have nothing. Or a fancier word for it. Anxiety talk about embarrassed.