PDA

View Full Version : Paxil and xanax combined

jeremyfresno
07-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I take Paxil 20mg thinking about taking my Xanax 0.25mg...... I have never combined the too together.....has anyone ever tried it? Do you feel weird? What should I expect?

Thanks

~Jeremy

joshbagosh
07-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Did you just start on paxil?

joshbagosh
07-06-2012, 04:26 AM
If you just started Paxil, your probably going to want to take the Xanax a lot! I was on Paxil for five days and I stopped taking it when my anxiety ten folded! I couldn't concentrate while I was on this stuff! So Paxil going to make you feel like poo and Xanax will make you feel better from the Paxil pooness!

alankay
07-06-2012, 05:47 AM
I bet you'll feel.................less anxious... and maybe a tad drowsy but .25mg might just make you less anxious. Alankay

jeremyfresno
07-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey josh! No I have been on Paxil since April...I just had never combined the two medications together so I was a bit hesitant even though my pharmacist said I'd be fine. I didn't know what to expect.....I went ahead and took it last night and it calmed me down a tad not to much because 0.25mg is such a small dose....it did make me drowsy like alankay said which is good it helped me sleep through the night.....thank you for the reply guys I appreciate the feedback and support 😊

~Jeremy