PDA

View Full Version : I'm so fucking done

wantmylifeback
07-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I am seriously miserable. I've been dealing with this since February. Having shitty skin again is so devastating. My self esteem is fucking shot. I have tried so many things to clear my face up, but nothing is working. Therapy isn't working. Medication isn't doing anything. I see a derm on Tuesday. I pray he can give me something to clear me up. I havent dealt with skin issues like I am right now in years and it's fucking demoralizing. I wish I could jus rewind to January when my life was great and I had no worries. I feel as though my skin is going to be fucked if not forever, a very long time and I'm going to remain in a hole. I seriously don't do anything anymore. I wake up, shower, barely eat, and spend my days in my room on the computer. When I do out to the market or anything like that, I'm so self conscious about what people think about me. Im not attractive anymore. It's so horrible to think that I'm that guy...fuck my fucking life right now.

natigirl513
07-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Is it pimples or ecsima

wantmylifeback
07-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I have been told I have acne rosacea. I'm fucking 22 years!

Amy1986
07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm 26 and always have awful skin, mines apparently because of my anxieties etc. sounds weird but the only thing that helped was a twice weekly appointment on a sun bed, something about it worked wonders. I only went on for fifteen mins each time as I'm super fair skinned. Or there is a new type of skin therapy that uses heat rather then uv rays so it doesn't tan but that's supposed to work well. Like you I've tried every product out there and the one I use ATM which works pretty well is a grapefruit wash and moisturiser by neautragina (spelt badly) hopefully your derm will have a solution for you :)

wantmylifeback
07-05-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm 26 and always have awful skin, mines apparently because of my anxieties etc. sounds weird but the only thing that helped was a twice weekly appointment on a sun bed, something about it worked wonders. I only went on for fifteen mins each time as I'm super fair skinned. Or there is a new type of skin therapy that uses heat rather then uv rays so it doesn't tan but that's supposed to work well. Like you I've tried every product out there and the one I use ATM which works pretty well is a grapefruit wash and moisturiser by neautragina (spelt badly) hopefully your derm will have a solution for you :)

I hope he has a solution for me because honestly I can't live my life with skin issues and feeling self conscious and ugly every day and hating the way I look. I will not live my life like that.