PDA

View Full Version : anxiety from now where

Serenity 7
07-03-2012, 11:18 AM
how did your anxiety start,i woke up feeling funny one day and as each day went on it got worse and worse until i could not function anymore.im a bit better now.but its still there.i still cant get my head around why,and how

bhamlaxy
07-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Stress can build up and manifest itself in weird ways. Anxiety can also build up- On that first morning maybe you were a bit dehydrated, sleepy, etc. and you wondered "wow, I feel weird. What's wrong with me!" which created more anxiety and created a cycle.

Serenity 7
07-03-2012, 11:27 AM
i had a very tramatic situation 2 weeks before that.but was fine for the 2 weeks.and then was on a weeks holiday from work when it appeared.i never felt stressed or anything

kmarie30
07-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I still remember when mine started and that was 9 months ago. I cry every day to just feel normal again. Good luck!

Buttercup
07-03-2012, 01:38 PM
The thing I have found with anxiety is that it never just comes out of nowehere- there is always a reason but that reason can be really hard to find! Anxietry can creep up on us when we least expect it but something somewhere will have triggered it, it could be something from last week, last month or years previously. I found that working with a psychotherapist helped me get to the root of my problems and understand it a lot better.