PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or just feeling down?

tedsfever
07-02-2012, 01:27 PM
I was feeling fine, had no problems, then one day I just started being really anxious. The past week I have been having anxiety BUT i'm not quite sure if it's from feeling down? I have felt a little sad throughout this week and am thinking maybe that's causing my anxiety??

bhamlaxy
07-02-2012, 01:30 PM
I was feeling fine, had no problems, then one day I just started being really anxious. The past week I have been having anxiety BUT i'm not quite sure if it's from feeling down? I have felt a little sad throughout this week and am thinking maybe that's causing my anxiety??
Everyone gets a little down sometimes, a little anxious sometimes. If yours is a bit worse then try and find the cause- Why are you down? Has anything changed recently? Anything adding stress or depression? Tackle the issue that is causing it and the symptoms will stop.

tedsfever
07-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Everyone gets a little down sometimes, a little anxious sometimes. If yours is a bit worse then try and find the cause- Why are you down? Has anything changed recently? Anything adding stress or depression? Tackle the issue that is causing it and the symptoms will stop.

Well I'm 24. I'm hoping to go back to school in the fall. Right now I have a job I can't stand (looking for new one but job market sucks) I do HAVE friends, the problem is they are mostly all married or have moved to other states or other towns, so it's hard to get together with them. So, it's like i'm in a transition right now it seems

tedsfever
07-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Well I'm 24. I'm hoping to go back to school in the fall. Right now I have a job I can't stand (looking for new one but job market sucks) I do HAVE friends, the problem is they are mostly all married or have moved to other states or other towns, so it's hard to get together with them. So, it's like i'm in a transition right now it seems

I am working on it though