PDA

View Full Version : Engaged but not yet

puppymama2
06-29-2012, 10:36 PM
My friend today got engaged this weekend…they are going to have a hard time providing for themselves as they don't have a house and my friend doesn't have a job she loses it after she graduated from a vocational program. But I'm worried I'm not gonna find anybody…I have been through guys and emotions and everytype of guy… I've been hit on,been a guy threatened to eat my liver, smash a computer to
my face,been called a bitch,whore slut,ugly,annoying,fat cow, clingy, and yelled at, another guy even showed me his thing multiple times and pressured me for sex, and everything. Will I find my dream guy? And don't get me wrong I'm happy for my friend… I love my boyfriend but the thing is he can't drive, has no license(I have neither one of these), no house to live in, his parents and step parents and whole family hate me even though they've never met me! He has a job.

dazza
06-30-2012, 01:20 AM
There's nothing wrong with being called a bitch or slut... I quite like it, lol

Errrmmmmm... while I imagine you have your anxieties - I'm not sure your other, more general issues are for this forum really poppet.

This forum is aimed at anxiety/panic attack sufferers, not puberty issues, lol

amberhs27
06-30-2012, 01:28 AM
I agree dazza. Read other post by this person it's childish issues n contradicting.

puppymama2
06-30-2012, 08:33 AM
I'm 21 u idiots

dazza
06-30-2012, 08:37 AM
... and VERY highly strung ;-)

Buttercup
06-30-2012, 10:20 AM
You're 21, it's not old or over the hill yet! You have plenty of time to break the cycle of having bad boyfriends and meeting someone who you will marry. I didn't meet my partner until I was 30 and def went through my fair share of assholes until I found the right one. As for all the worried you have about your current bf then I think maybe that means he isn't for you. If you truly loved him you wouldn't give a sh** about him not driving and so on.