PDA

View Full Version : Not good at all :-(

kimby88
06-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I hate that I feel the way I do...I'm do scared of dying that I'm not living. Terrified to do anything because when I do I feel that I'm going to have a heart attack or pass out. I've got pain everywhere app over. This anxiety has taking over but I don't know how to get out of the place i feel trapped I'm only 23....I hate the way I am. Sometimes getting it out helps!

coma_therapy
06-26-2012, 06:00 PM
i know exactly how you feel, this pretty much explains how i feel lately. i hope things get better for you soon..

savannah
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Im the same way and im only 24 what started ur anxiety?

dazza
06-27-2012, 01:18 AM
This is normal behaviour for anxious folk. There'll be millions of others out there just like you.

You will get out of that dark place eventually. How quickly is down to what you do about it.

You've probably read time-and-again... GO SEE A COGNETIVE THERAPIST.

With anxiety, your fears & troubles are bottled up inside & all this releases/shows itself by way of anxiety & panic attacks.
By talking to people/therapiset; you actually offload your fears & troubles, reducing what's bottled up inside you - speeding up the process of recovery.

Anti-depressants help because they effectively suppress all the fears / divert your mind somewhat but they're not the cure.

You'll get there... just go do some serious "offloading"

kimby88
07-01-2012, 04:35 PM
My anxiety started randomly when I was 13 had a few attacks felt good until I was 15 then I witnessed my mum do CPR on my neighbour that had gone into cardiac arrest(due to bring a drug user/alcoholic) massive heart attack so that's when I got really bad. Even tho my neighbour is a picture of health now the bad experience totally ruined my life. I know my fear stems from that. :-(