PDA

View Full Version : Help please desperate

may
06-25-2012, 05:34 AM
I am at work now and i am not feeling well, I am having a panick attack and i have no idea what to do, i am working here for jst one month , cant go back home now, i am loosing it, someone help me, what do i do to minimize physical symptoms

CeeJ
06-25-2012, 05:54 AM
I dont know if this will be any help as im new to these attacks an feel what seems to calm me a little is breathing, inhale-exhale slowly
Tell yourself only anxiety it wont hurt you
It will pass soon
Try think of something positive and focus
Sips of water
I know how your feeling but im trying to find ways myself of controling it with out meds
Be strong!!

may
06-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Thanks, i am not ok yet but i am breathing haha... Need to stopthinking that bad things will happen to me right now, thats one of the biggest problems... I always think it will get worse and worse.. Just wanna go home a safe place :( thinking that i cant get sick at work drives me crazy... Because if i do I cant get out of here

CeeJ
06-25-2012, 07:02 AM
Im the same always think something bad is gona happen its insane!! Yip anxiety is a tricky one, im not wanting to take meds so im doing everything else I can to help myself like extensive research and ive even downloaded audios from the internet that apparently if you listen to them every day an follow what therapist is saying then you can control anxiety or panic attacks from happening!!
Giving it a go as doing nothing and worrying is worse so I wont let it beat me...
Haha

may
06-25-2012, 07:39 AM
Try alternative medicine, natural things like homeopathy

CeeJ
06-25-2012, 07:41 AM
I having been thinking about natural remedies an what the best would be. Have you tryed them? How do they work?

may
06-25-2012, 07:54 AM
I did, i think homeopathy was great but the thing is that i reached some points that this wasnt enough and i had to take medicines, so i think u should go see a doctor and ask him if he have spme natural alternative, because the faster you do it the less u will need to take them

CeeJ
06-25-2012, 08:23 AM
I have been to doctor but meds they put me on made me feel worse so I took myself off them. I know meds can take a few weeks to kick in but I have doctors again tomorro so will have another chat an see what we can do...

may
06-25-2012, 10:23 AM
So tell me then what happened, good look!

CeeJ
06-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanx will let know tomorro!!