PDA

View Full Version : Palpitations/PVC's

Kayla23
02-03-2007, 02:38 PM
These things are the worse. (skipped/added beats) I started having them 4 months before i actually had panic attacks and anxiety then with the panic attacks they mostly went away, just the occasional one which was pretty easy to deal with. That happened for a year and a half, but my anxiety was also pretty minimal at the time, I'm pretty sure they go hand in hand. Now i get them alot, I can't stop worrying about it, which makes them more frequent and noticable. How many of you guys get these things?

Music_lover
02-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Well, if you mean have anxeity and get panic attacks, I do. I don;t usually get panic attacks, sometimes I start getting one but I can control it. When I get a full attack it's usually very sudden and I can't control it well. I'm anxious most of the time, more so when I go to places where I've had attacks.

Kayla23
02-03-2007, 10:38 PM
lucky. But no, what i was reffering to was the skipped/added beats. Everyone keeps telling me it's just anxiety. I just have a hard time believing it, so I was wondering who else experiences it.

Music_lover
02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
opps. i'm sorry. well, my heart does that sometimes, it feels like its fluttering. i never really gave it any thought though.

Kayla23
02-04-2007, 05:11 PM
ah, not thinking about it is a good idea. I've always ahd that problem where i take minor, insignifigant things and run with them in the wrong direction, heh.

jitters
02-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Yep I get those palpatation things stress related me thinks.