PDA

View Full Version : My life is so pointless

GadGal
06-23-2012, 03:42 AM
Wake up think about pointless things do pointless things what is seriously the point of my existence? Or any one else's for that matter? Theist ahsytshhdjfusy fuck pointless waste this post is even pointless. Can someone please post something that is not pointless

AMeg29
06-23-2012, 05:40 AM
You're not pointless. You were made for a reason, although it's obvious you're finding it difficult to notice what that purpose is. You're you, you have qualities that no other person in the world has. You're a unique individual. What do you enjoy? What makes you smile? What warms your heart? You need to live for these things. You are far from pointless

dazza
06-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Good luck!

GadGal
06-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Dazza you are so right again,, and My only problem is when I am having a good day or im happy about something I automatically remember that they are just pointless temporary feelings and they will not last and neither will I! I am glad to hear that you found yourself to be happy again that truly does give me some hope. It's such a horrible feeling though to know that none of this is for a reason and really the whole concept of life is to just waste pointless time that doesn't even exist and then just die and never feel anything again.. Thank you for being like me and not telling me I have a purpose etc because I think majority of us know that honestly is the biggest bullshit we could ever tell ourselves!

I am going to try to distract myself for the rest of my life, because if I don't there isn't much point me being here haha!

It's like the only way to be truly happy in this life is if you are completely stupid as fuck and have no idea or you brainwash yourself and be positive! Seems so fake to me. Xxxx take care and thanks again

emad2929
06-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Are u unemployed?

GadGal
06-23-2012, 09:14 PM
No I am employed part time