PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm Starting to feel improvement

trinidiva
06-22-2012, 06:25 PM
I was really suffering terribly from anxiety just a few months ago. Terrible physical symptoms....I had been taking 45 mg of Buspar daily, but it just wasn't cutting it. My doc prescribed Zoloft....a very small amt about 6 weeks ago. Well, that seemed to do the trick....I have been feeling SO much better....back to how I felt before I started dealing with panic disorder. Now, I fought taking Zoloft for So long, but I am glad that I finally decided to give it a try. My family even notices the difference in me.... I'm so excited that I can seem to live my life again.

MainerMikeBrown
06-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Trinidiva, the improvements you've made are just another example of why psychiatric meds are so important. So many people try to overcome their mental illness without these pills. And while I can see some others being afraid of long term side effects that can go along with taking meds, I would not recommend attempting to overcome mental issues without these drugs.

bhamlaxy
06-22-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm in the same boat. Was facing daily panic attacks, was relying heavily on Ativan. Started taking 15mg Lexapro and it was like one day I snapped out of it. Have needed to take ativan once in 6 weeks, and have been between perfectly fine and a little anxious. SO happy.

trinidiva
07-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I am only taking 5ml which is a very small amt, but I am taking it along with 45 mg of Buspar. I rarely have to take my xanax anymore!!! I've been feeling so much better I honestly haven't been back on the forum for a while.....