PDA

View Full Version : My boyfriend has panic disorder. I need help.

cali0521
06-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi there! I'm new! Anyways my boyfriend is recently dealing with panic disorder. I have the same problem I was also diagnosed as type two bi polar and I know a lot about all of the mental illness out there. To help my bi polar went to therapy and got help it took many months and he was by my side the entire time. Just last week he snapped and started hurting himself and having panic attacks. I told him to go get help but his family does not believe in medication or therapy they find it a waste of time which is false. Please help I need to be there for him. Idk what else to do. Any suggestions?

feelingalone
06-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi Cali I understand your pain I suffer from panic attacks also I can understand his reluctance to go to doctors as I went and was told heres some Xanax ul be fine I think that if your bf wants to ease his attacks maybe he should try some natural remedying a good one is fish oil and magnesium if your bf signs up to the site as well I would be more than happy to chat with him don't worry also cali your not alone