PDA

View Full Version : Im hardly anxious anymore but have 2 or 3 bad days amonth ther still scareyy

AD1234
06-21-2012, 06:13 AM
Soo I'm 21 I smoked cannabis everyday for 6 years until that horrible day when I had my first panic attac it was the most horrible experience I've ever had ended up in a+e all tests came bk fine they said nothing's wrong... I was having bad palpitations an my heart was racing I always used to check my heartrate.., went bk the doctors an they gave me beta blockers which i hated !! Now when I feel slightly panicky the rest of the day I feel really dizzy I never have trouble breathing anymore nor does my heartrate scare me but the dizziness makes the new fear of fainting in public I feel this is the last thing I need to conquer I feel like I've done well in my own self help methods no1 tells me I'm doing well but I think I am any1 no wat gets rid of being like a dizzy zombie !!

brittany09
06-21-2012, 07:02 AM
I know people that are just like you,smoked weed and had panic attacks from it. I had my first panic attack coming down from drugs,but that was adderall and mdma. Ok, the obvious is stop smoking and doing any other drugs if you do. Also stop drinking if you do. You are doing good. It doesn't matter if nobody has told you that,as long as you know that. Dizziness is super common in anxiety sufferers. I often have it whether my anxiety is mild or bad. Are you functioning ok? Going out and doing things you want or need to do?

AD1234
06-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Yea I quit 3 months ago wen I first had a attack an yea I'm ok gettin out an stuff I have to young children I take to school An am fine in social situations probably more chatty since I quit jus everynow an then if creeps up on me !! Oh an thanks :)