PDA

View Full Version : Depression and or anxiety?

Cassiopeia
06-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Can either of these make you really lazy and tired all the time?

anxietykidd
06-19-2012, 08:14 PM
yes... unfortunatley its also got me feeling really dizzy all the time.... and really hot.... for some reason my body temp is 99.1 and goes up to 99.3 but when i went to the doctor they said dont worry about it.... like i shouldnt.... im dizzy to the point where when i try to walk straight i think im about to wobble and fall over.... but the doctor also said that anxiety.... but how come i dont see anyome else on here who discribes my kind of dizziness... uuuuggg fuck this anxiety shit if thats what you are..... get out of my life..... your just making things worse....

anxietykidd
06-19-2012, 08:17 PM
even when im not anxious or having a panic attack..... its still there.... tired dizzy... hot... and my whole body feels like a zombie.... like if there where really a zombie.... this is what it feels like...

anxietykidd
06-19-2012, 08:19 PM
i havent had a blood test in 3 months or so... and ive got new symptoms.... so what if my blood test nnow comes back different..... my doctor wont even give me another blood test because he has already made up his mind about anxiety......