PDA

View Full Version : Wedding

ReanimatedAngel
06-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Just now thinking about how I'm afraid of not feeling well or having a panic attack on my wedding day. That would be awful because I am looking forward to it so much! My wedding is Oct. 20th.....any tips on making sure the day goes by smoother?

Buttercup
06-19-2012, 02:53 AM
Congratulations! Maybe from now until October you could work on relaxation techniques that you could use on the big day if you have to. People naturally get anxious before their wedding day so try not to worry about feeling anxious as it's totally normal to feel that way before your big day. If you do feel really anxious on the day tell yourself that is normal and it doesn't mean you will have a panic attack. During the day it's ok to excuse yourself and go to a different room if you need some time to yourself. You could also try something like Bach's Rescue Remedy on the day, some people swear by this for relaxing them or if need be you could get a prescription from the doctor to have at hand just in case. One of my friend's was very nervous before her wedding but she said that once the day started she forgot all about it as it was such a busy day she didn't have time to freak out. try focus on all the positives about getting married and I am sure you will enjoy your day.
B x