PDA

View Full Version : Person with anxiety

alexis1213
06-18-2012, 10:02 PM
X.x I have really bad anxiety. Its getting to the point I might end up in the hospital... :( So I decided joining here and see if it help. :(

jessy
06-19-2012, 01:57 AM
Hi & welcome :-)
Sorry to hear how bad you are feeling .
I had to go into hospital for a short while at my worst , how long have you suffered with anxiety for ??
Jessy :-)

fisher
06-19-2012, 03:41 AM
Hiya and welcome,i am a sufferer of anxiety in the past,i had it bad but you never get rid of it completely you still have moments but you cope with it better,but i am here for you if you would like support,i got through it so if i can do it anyone can lol xx

fisher
06-19-2012, 03:42 AM
Hiya jessy,how bad was it?was hospital helpful?x

bullyMeNever
06-19-2012, 08:35 AM
We are here for you, please try your hardest to stay out of the hospital. That place is only for emergencies and surgery.

If you go there expecting someone to treat your anxiety, they are only going to put you on medz that make it worse.

jessy
06-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Hi fisher ,
It was extreamly bad at one point , I was also severally depressed & on a high dose of benzo'z that I needed help to get off .

It was a help in that I was in a safe environment with professionals to help me with the withdrawal of the high benzo dose .

I managed to come off 10mg of lorazapam & it was hell on earth !!, I met some genuine lovely people whilst in there also .
I went in voulantry & was able to discharge myself at any time , I stayed about 10 days .

It was an NHS ward & a lot of patients with very serious issues & illnesses of the mind were beginning to add to my anxiety , therefor I had to come home .

If I had the money or bupa I would have gone private but that was not an option unfortunately .

If you are in a desperate situation , a real mess & really struggling ask for help , I begged for help , I needed help .

Good luck , I feel your pain X

jessy
06-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Alexis1213 The last bit of my last post was meant for you !!
Good luck & get the help if you are in a desperate situation !!!
X