PDA

View Full Version : Really hard time.

scaredguy1991
06-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi my name is Evan, I thought I would come introduce myself to everyone. I'm having a really hard time lately idk why. I have panic disorder, agoraphobia and hypochondria. I just really need some people who I can talk to about this stuff who knows it might actually help, I'm getting desperate. Thanks for reading!

cat eyes
06-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi , I know the feeling and it is scary. I google everything I feel then I swear I have it and side effects from the meds. I been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks since February. If the drs are correct. My heart flutters and I get so scared among other symptoms. I try to calm down but it's hard. Then I go back and forth to the er.

scaredguy1991
06-16-2012, 12:52 PM
I haven't gone to the ER yet but I did have an ambulance come not to long ago I was used to not rig able to breathe but that time it was just horrible, but yeah I use cha cha and google everyday to look up symptoms drug interactions reviews! I just want my life back. You know? :/

cat eyes
06-16-2012, 02:07 PM
I hear you. Me too! Today I have been checking my pulse a hundred times and would like to go to the er or Urgi center but it's probably just anxiety. I have heart flutters and papiltations. Do u take meds?

scaredguy1991
06-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Well i am prescribed .25mg of xanax but im often too afraid to take it haha. But i check my pulse every 20 minutes actually.

cat eyes
06-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Me too! I even check my blood pressure and swear I am dying. I take 5mg of celexa every night and was given Xanax 0.25 to take twice a day and I am to afraid too! I tried once and made me sleepy, then I cut it in half and didn't seem to bother me but I don't like meds.

scaredguy1991
06-16-2012, 02:30 PM
I dont like meds either. I have been on three different antibiotics for an infection but everyone just sends my panic into overdrive. I hate medication!

scaredguy1991
06-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Now im starting to have a panic attack again x.x It's hard to breath and my legs feel like jelly. I can't help but pace.

cat eyes
06-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Just breathe and try to stay calm and focused. I read alot on the Internet and YouTube. Also, books and tapes. Today I feel very nervous and heart flutters.