PDA

View Full Version : The best non pharmautical solution!

jitters
01-31-2007, 10:05 AM
Attacking Anxiety and Depression by the Midwest center for anxiety and depression - with lucinda bassett.

More info can be found here.

http://www.stresscenter.com/

This is not an advertisement do not spend the fortune that they request for the program unless you can really afford it.

juliana
03-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Have you tried this Duncan?

I'm always curious about these programs. It would be wonderful to find something that really works so I could live a medication-free life.

I'm always put off by extremely high prices, though. I wonder why they charge so much. I considered the Linden Method at one point, but the high price made me skeptical.

I would love to hear an objective review of the program you mentioned or the Linden Method if anyone has tried that. I trust you and most of the people here so I would love to hear your thoughts. I'm skeptical of most other things I read on-line, though -- especially when a high price-tag is attached.

trackstar
08-29-2008, 11:13 AM
I looked into this program and it is expensive. Really it is a commercialized version of CBT and is not bad but they added to the essential elements so they could charge more imho. I would recommend joining a CBT group which can be very inexpensive or read some CBT books like the one we started my group with called Been There, Done That? DO THIS! by Sam Obitz and start doing the TEA form exercises in it everyday and you will start to feel a lot better in a matter of a few months. It has changed my life and now I naturally think like a TEA form and feel great :D