PDA

View Full Version : Cronic dizzy feeling cant explain... Anxiety or something else?

anxietykidd
06-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Be been having chronic dizziness or dizzy spells where I feel like ima fall over and sometimes just makes me feel off... Idk it's hard to explain like things move when I know there not or it kinda feels like everything I see shifts for a moment... Been like this for proble a month... It's not getting any better though

IloveGod
06-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Be been having chronic dizziness or dizzy spells where I feel like ima fall over and sometimes just makes me feel off... Idk it's hard to explain like things move when I know there not or it kinda feels like everything I see shifts for a moment... Been like this for proble a month... It's not getting any better though

Sorry you are suffering. Is it worse in warm weather? I feel kinda dizzy when it gets hot. You should go to the doctor since it's getting worse.

anxietykidd
06-14-2012, 01:59 PM
The doctor is just going to tell me it's anxiety

IloveGod
06-14-2012, 02:10 PM
The doctor is just going to tell me it's anxiety

Maybe you should have him run tests again.

anxietykidd
06-14-2012, 02:11 PM
It's almost like when I look at something my eyes have to try really hard to focus... And I've been having like aches and pains around my legs and arms and chest that have been off and on daily for about 2 weeks or more and my ear aches sometimes and head aches randomly.... Idk if this is even anxiety anymore... Dizziness all day for like 3-4 weeks

hopeNfaith88
06-14-2012, 02:24 PM
I had the EXACT same problems. You dont realize it but youre straining your eyes so bad by shifting them around trying to focus on things. That causes the headaches. And yes, sadly its only anxiety. I know it feels like it should be something more like a tumor or a stroke or something. But nope. When your adrenaline starts pumpin your pupils dilate to let in more light and that makes your vision weird. Lights look brighter and things dont look as clear so you panic from that and try extra hard to focus which causes headaches and for me i start feeling disconnected from the world and BAM full panic attack for me. I had this looked into extensively i had my blood tested for EVERYTHING under the sun. There was 16 tests ordered on my blood from A-Z. I saw an eye dr had my optic nerves checked etc. Had heart tests done for my dizziness. Everything was fine. I was so sure something major was wrong but nope. Anxiety plays dirty your panic mode makes you think somethings wrong and not trust doctors. You have the power to control your own thoughts and overcome this it just takes focus and practice. This hard-to-focus crap stopped me from driving and leaving my house it was that bad. Now i am going about my life almost normally because ive been learning how to calm myself down. I promise it goes away it feels like it wont but it does just hang inthere

anxietykidd
06-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Well I'm dizzy all the time even when not anxious ...?

Buttercup
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Sometimes inner ear conditions or infections can cause dizziness and feelings of being un-balanced. I had something callled labyrinthitis a few years ago that caused me to feel like I was drunk all the time- fuzzy head, ground felt unsteady beneath my feet, could barely walk in a straight line and was really tired. The doctor prescribed an anti-vertigo drug and after a few weeks all was back to normal.

hopeNfaith88
06-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Well I'm dizzy all the time even when not anxious ...?

Hm, then i dont know. Any way you could be anemic? I dont know your sex but i know i had an irregular period before my dizziness started (my period lasted two months) the only result of my blood test was that i had anemia. Ive beentaking iron supplements that may be what helped my dizziness.
But also you dont have to anxious to have dizzy spells from nothing. Try vestibular exercises. My psychiatrist recommended them to me. I do them daily and theyve helped me alot. Its basically inducing dizziness, letting your vestibular system correct it, then inducing dizziness again. Its how benign vertigo is treated. It trains your brain to find its bearing in space. If you google vestibular exercises you can find some to do. Give it a try

anxietykidd
06-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Lol I'm a male haha

cat eyes
06-14-2012, 04:40 PM
I am going through the same thing and it stinks. My left side face gets numb and tingling and my lip burns and tingling. Help!!