PDA

View Full Version : What are you improving on?

brittany09
06-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Thinking we should talk about what we're improving on instead of focusing on negative things.

mine...
-leaving my house(agoraphobic for a while) now I go out everyday or at least every other. instead of talking myself out of it. I just do it without questions
-sleeping. usually fall asleep right away
-POSITIVE thinking. negative thoughts are rare and go away fast
-exercising. I used to love working out but completely stopped when I became really anxious and depressed. Now I'm going for walks frequently and playing badminton or frisbee. regular inside workouts don't keep my attention enough but that's OK

and you? :)

Velrose
06-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Oh, what a great idea!

Hmm... today-

-doing normal things again. Cleaning house, laundry and GAMING! <ugh I am such a geek--but since my bout of panic and anxiety started, I haven't had the focus to play my favorite games >_< )

- positive thinking and a positive attitude. I can't change the world. I can't stop horrible things from happening in the world... but I CAN control the world in my home, and how my attitude affects me, and my family. This one is not easy, but I am trying really hard to learn this, and it's helped with my attitude somewhat.

-Taking care of myself. Eating properly, showering, sleeping and getting some sunshine every day.

One little step at a time!