PDA

View Full Version : Scared of aneurysym

IloveGod
06-12-2012, 03:45 PM
I have been having one side headaches and head pressure for the last two months. This last week, it has become severe and I have to hold my head up. I am sensitive to light too. It's worse in light. The earliest appointment I could get was the june 20th. I don't know if this is anxiety or worse? I'm so scared. It feel so numb.

Buttercup
06-12-2012, 04:41 PM
It is probably anxiety but just to put your mind at rest why not head to the Emergency Room. No one here will be able to tell you if it def is anxiety or not, only a doctor who has examined you in person and run tests can do that.
B x

hopeNfaith88
06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Does it feel like the worst headache youve ever had? If so, doesnt hurt to go to the ER like the person above me said.

But keep in mind, mri's and xrays on the head should only be done if you truly feel somethings wrong. Otherwise youre jus exposing yourself to unnecessary radiation

brittany09
06-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Anxiety most likely. I am terrified of having aneurysms too for some unknown reason. Probably because anxious people will worry about anything and everything. If it makes you feel better go to the doc.