PDA

View Full Version : drunk embarrasment

okami1995
06-12-2012, 07:31 AM
I know you guys here on the forum can't cure me, but I need to post this somewhere anyway. Your answers do help me. Anyway, last night, I was drunk. Yes, I know that technically I shouldn't be drinking at seventeen, but I guess I started. Not excessively or anything, just occasionally. Anyhow, I must have drunk too much too fast, because before I went to bed I was desperate to pee, so as I was about to head upstairs, I lost control of my bladder, and you get the picture. I couldn't even prevent the flow, I just had no control, so I just stood there wondering what to do. I put the stained clothes in the wash, mopped up the urine and went to bed feeling embarrassed and ashamed, hoping I wouldn't remember it in the morning. Sadly, I guess I didn't drink so much that my memories were impaired and it came back to me this morning. So, I guess that's it. I think I'll be staying away from lager for a long time now. I suppose at least I wasn't caught. I don't know what to do now, I'm just feeling really anxious about the whole ordeal and can't calm myself down.

Buttercup
06-12-2012, 08:05 AM
No need to be embarassed Okami. We all have stories like this from our youth! And when you are older you'll be sitting with your mates talking and laughing about times you were drunk in the past and did stupid things! I think being drunk and not making it to the toilet is a rite of passage, lol. Hell, I was once picked up by my mates when I was lying in a bush with my knickers round my ankles attempting to pee after being out clubbing. These things happen and they teach us to go a bit easier with the booze next time. There will be many people with much worse stories than yours, stories to do with peeing themselves, shitting themselves, puking on people etc etc.
All you need to do know is have a giggle, you pissed yourself when you were steaming, it's really not a big deal and i am sure after it happening once you will not let it happen again. Try forget about it and move on, focus on other things. Also you are probably hungover today and that makes anxiety much worse. please don't beat yourself up about this, it happens to the best of us! B xxx