PDA

View Full Version : Stomach & eating problems with major anxiety

Int3graty
06-11-2012, 02:26 AM
I just wanna get an opinion on this but, im 19 years old and ive had anxiety and panic attacks for about 4 years now, and have always sorta been an extreme hypocondriac, i also had some minor stomach problems that went with it like stomache aches, indigestion, and extra gas so i burped alot. but for the last 2 weeks ive been going through ALOT of stress, more than ive had to experience, and my anxiety symptoms worsened, but this is what happened, (bare with me cuz my story is sora all over the place) but ive had some girl problems lately, i had my heart broken by this girl that i had a thing with and i lost her to this other guy i know, and a week ago saturday i started getting rattly lungs and after i got done mowing the lawn i got dizzy and vomited and had chills and really dark urine, so i drank nothing but water and bought some robitussin, and my chills, dizziness and brown urine went away the next day and i felt better minus the lungs, but this is where my major anxiety problems start up, on tuesday i was coughing all day and idk why but after i ate supper, i went to see that girl to help her cuz her car broke down, so after i got there the dude i lost her to got out of the car too and about a minute later i started feeling sick and i started to vomit, so i left right away thinking there was something wrong with me since i still had rattly lungs, so the next day i finally decided to go to the doctor and i was diagnosed with bronchitis, which he gave me doxycycline for, but i told him about the puking, and brown uine and he said if i was going through extra stress it cuda been from dehydration and anxiety, i alo had lost about 20 pounds in 2 weeks, but he said dont worry about it and that could be stress related too because everything else was healthy, so he gave me the generic version of zoloft, so the day i started those i was fine and i could eat fine, but the next day was a lil different, i mean i felt fine and was hungry so i grilled out with a bunch of friends for supper and i had a little indigestion after but like i said i felt fine so i went out cruising with people, but we pulled into this gas station and we were hanging out, when that chik i knew pulled in, saw me, and called me to come talk to her, and she was by herself then too, but as soon as i got in i felt like puking, so i had to get out and i vomited everywhere, so i told her id see her later, and that was on thursday night, but since then my appetite hasnt been the best, and idk if im just worried that im gonna puke if i eat now, but everytime i try eating my throat tightens up, like i gotta lump in the back, my stomache tightens and i feel anxious, and i can tell im anxious cuz my foot starts tapping, but still when i try eating i get that feeling that im gonan puke (sorta like if you try to make yourself eat too much of the same thing) and i start burping gas out, but i can drink liquids perfectly fine? and now its kinda worrying me, but sorry for the long story, i guess wat im wondering is if im stressed out is losing my appetite normal, or can my mind trick me into not eating cuz im consciously afraid im gonna puke? its never been this bad before, but like i said ive also never been this stressed out or had this much anxiety before :/ so if someone cud give me some input, id really appreciate it, thanks

also idk if this is anxiety related too and sorry for the graphicness but i sorta have a booty call ive been seeing this week a couple times and each time im about to ejaculate, i start getting a minor panic attack, same with when i start laughing, i feel like stopping right away cuz ill get put in a panic attack or lose my breath :( so if anyone really can give me some input id GREATLY love it, ive just felt miserable the last couple days, thank you

dazza
06-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Good job you didn't puke on your sex partner while on the job, eh? lol
(Sorry - I actually found your story quite funny as well as feeling sorry for you)

All your symptoms sound typical of anxiety. Some people lose their appetite - some eat more, it can go either way.

I saw an anxiety sufferer on TV a couple of weeks ago. She was as skinny as a rake... and, like you, vomitted a lot.
In fact, the acids from her vomit had also rotten her teeth away!!

You need the right balance of meds of therapy to at least stop the extreme vomitting.