PDA

View Full Version : Im so glad to find others like me

crazy?j
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
First off I just want to say that I've been dealing with this my whole life.I become a professional at planning and hiding in my life. Just when I thought things were going to get better and I started to get track of my life things came down. I've been scared and my life was controlled of "what ifs"I feel like no one will ever know me the true me. Anxiety has just created a monster. Anyway I just got this app, I think I can finally talk about me and share some stories,and hear some stories. I have become a master in avoiding and when it when away, I felt like I conquered the world. I met a guy, who I married and he showed me the world, I felt no fear, I wanted to explore. I felt good alone, I still had phobias and never told him. Until now 6 years later I feel like because we aren't as mushy gushy I'm here for u when u call. It's baaaaack. I have lost control. I'm desperate for things to go back. I think I may go get meds, something I have only done once and never followed through, just kept them in my possession like a prize, if I need it , just in case..... Help!