PDA

View Full Version : Spoke to soon!

amberhs27
06-09-2012, 07:43 PM
K I think I spoke to soon. I was sitting talking to a friend n all of a sudden I got extremely tired n sleepy feeling then what do u know felt like my whole body was on fire. I feel shaky also. Praying it's jus anxiety.

amberhs27
06-09-2012, 07:45 PM
No chest paint or headache or usual symptoms. I do feel as if it's a little hard to breathe n my hearts starting to beat faster. Ugh jus when I thought I was rid of it :(

PanicCured
06-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't think rid of it, not rid of it, guilt, shame, just do this: http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?9512-The-Quick-Guide-to-Stopping-Panic-Attacks

JAug
06-11-2012, 08:53 AM
I remember getting similar symptoms when I tried medication. All perfectly normal with or without medication.

beeben
06-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Panic attacks are triggered by things in your subconscious, you may not even remember consciously the reason they started can control the symptoms with but a few sessions with the right therapist will free you of them forever.

Listening to a good relaxation track produced by a professional therapist will really help and with repeated listening may bring you anxiety levels down sufficiently for you mind to sort its own problems out. Avoid taking drugs except as a very last resort - they just mask the problem