PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little blue

V for Victor
01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't know why, but I'm feeling a little down this evening.

It's one of those things I can't quite put my finger on, so I know it's just a temporary down. I hate these things, though. It's amazing how you can be doing fine for weeks, and then all of a sudden, one day, you go down and you feel like your life is hopeless.

Eh, I've been through it before, I'll get through it again. But I still hate it. :|

Music_lover
01-29-2007, 07:18 PM
I know how that is. I've been feeling down a lot lately. I'm thinking maybe it;s because I jhaven't been going out as much as I used to. Hope you feel better

jitters
01-30-2007, 02:39 AM
I hope by the time you read this you are feeling better, I get down sometimes now I just accept it as part of who I am and feel safe in the knowladge I will probably feel cheerier tomorrow.

If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time.

Duncan

blue
09-18-2010, 01:54 AM
I have been feeling down now for many years. Nothing severe, but I am always in a state of sadness and despair and have not been happy in years. I wish I could feel happy, but at the time or for the foreseeable future things look grim.

Vanessa
09-27-2010, 03:31 PM
I think it's normal for everyone to feel a little down or blue sometimes. There are days where I just feel "blah" and then there are days where I feel normal or extremely happy. I do have a lot of stress in my life, so I'm sure that doesn't help, but there are so many factors that can affect how we feel. Hang in there!