PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety severe. Please help..:(

aquamarinearies
06-08-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm like super worried there is something wrong with me and I'll never be back to normal.... This anxiety is constant and sometimes goes away when I don't think about it. But its hard not to think about it. I get these feelings of questioning myself why I'm here how I see what if I'm really not here... Which causes me to feel these feelings. It makes my sight look all weird and
My memory and mind feel wrong and clogged. I'm obsessing over it for five months now. I'm really tired and scared of it please someone tell me they feel the same :(

loyada
06-08-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm like super worried there is something wrong with me and I'll never be back to normal.... This anxiety is constant and sometimes goes away when I don't think about it. But its hard not to think about it. I get these feelings of questioning myself why I'm here how I see what if I'm really not here... Which causes me to feel these feelings. It makes my sight look all weird and
My memory and mind feel wrong and clogged. I'm obsessing over it for five months now. I'm really tired and scared of it please someone tell me they feel the same :(

I have the same feelings. It a cycle you create in your mind. Your worrying about anxiety which in turn gives you these syptoms. You need to see a therapist to help you work these issues. See a doc as well.