PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name is Sarah

Sarah3370
06-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and share a lil bit about me and my life. I'm 33 yrs old I have had severe anxiety, PTSD, along with agoraphobia and depression. It started for me 13yrs ago when I was 7&half mo pregnant I had pregnancy induced hypertension and my Bp was so high I had a grandma seizure threw up and inhaled it back in and got pheumonia in my lungs and was in a coma for 2wks. Well during the seizure the baby died due to him not getting oxygen. After the 2 wks I came out of the coma and was told my son had died dr asked if I wanted to see him I said yes he was brought up from the morgue and I was told I could only keep him 15-20 min due to the fact of thawing. After that my life everyday has been hell. All day everyday I feel pain and feeling like ima die,chest pains, dizzyness, pain in arms, headache, hot sensations,vertigo, everything you can imaging I feel it. I just want mylife back I wanna be normal again will this ever end? Why can't I have a beautiful life or at least one with out pain and fear.

fisher
06-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Oh sarah i really feel for you what you have been through,i am 7/1/2 months pregnant now and my heart goes out to you,you could have post traumatic stress disorder,have you had any help like councilling,even though u feel like u want to be normal again u will be it just takes time,dont be hard on yourself,you have been through an awful lot of pain and it was out of your hands nothing you could of done,i am here if you need a chat,let me know how you are x

Buttercup
06-07-2012, 07:52 AM
I really feel for you Sarah. What a devastating thing to go through, it's truly awful but you have made it through this far and there will be brighter times ahead. As Fisher asked, are you seeing a therapist or counsellor? Did you get grief counselling at the time? Also are you on any medication?
B x

Sarah3370
06-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi Fisher first congratulations on being a soon to be mommy! During the first 12 years of suffering from this the only thing I was on was Xanax which didn't help at all. Also I was living in a small town that didn't really offer any help for me then .3yrs ago I met my husband and moved to Houston and this year started going to therapy and hypnosis it's not helping me at all. I'm 33 years old I have basically no life since my ordeal I have no children,haven't been pregnant since. This is really effecting my life in so many ways I don't no what else to do or where to turn.just tired of being in between that rock and that hard place.But I greatly appreciate you holding a hand out to me it's means alot to know people can care thank you Fisher.

Sarah3370
06-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi Buttercup no I didn't get counseling at that time back then the town I was living in was small and didn't offer me any help only Xanax. Now I currently go to see a therapist and a hypnotherapist but it's not much help either seems worse. My Dr prescribed me zoloft and more Xanax still nothing maybe I'm incurable lol at least I hope not. I'm so looking forward to the bright days you were talking about I really need them thank you for your thoughts and words of encouragement.