PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of surprisingly good tips on overcoming anxiety

carc
06-04-2012, 04:30 AM
So today I stumbled across an article that has a really good set of tips to help others face their anxiety head-on... I felt like it was something worth sharing.

Here's a good quote that stuck with me:

Really listen to what other people actually say, and simply believe it. Trust in their words; do not read between the lines or assume that they are omitting or lying. Know that almost all anxiety stems from a lack of trust in either yourself or someone else; overcoming that lack of trust can better help you tackle your fears.

Edit: Google "wyly tips to overcome anxiety blog" and choose the first result cause it turns out I don't have the post count to provide links. I hope that works. Doh!

brittany09
06-04-2012, 01:43 PM
That is a great tip. If you ask somebody something and they answer just take the answer! Makes sense,it's just people that are anxious can be so unreasonable lol. I know because I'll ask my boyfriend questions about my symptoms or whatever else(he's had anxiety and panic attacks before so he's a very reliable source)and I end up on this website asking more people the same questions anyway.

peaceandlove
07-09-2012, 12:11 PM
nice one. thanks

wreckingball
11-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Simple, great advice :) thank you for sharing it