PDA

View Full Version : maybe bipolar??

daisy84279
06-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey everyone. I'm wondering if anyone on here has experienced mental/emotional symptoms like I have for about a year. Some days, I feel like my mind switches back and forth between states of mind. Like for instance, I can go from being happy, to really pissed off in a second. Or it can go the other way. I can go from feeling stressed and anxious, to feeling like everything is going great and I'm so happy to be alive. I go from these highs and lows without really even realizing it. Anyone else experiencing this? Do you guys think it's just anxiety? (which I know I have) Or could it be bipolar? I know with bipolar episodes of manic and depression fluctuate in cycles. But how long do they typically last? Sometimes also I will feel so tired all day, and then around 7 at night, I feel wide awake. Any ideas?

anxiousmess
06-03-2012, 08:59 AM
it's probably just anxiety.
bipolar cycles tend to go with the seasons. it's rare for somebody to have rapid cycling (what you're describing).

i am the same with feeling tired throughout the day, and awake come 7. but that's when the kids go to bed and i can finally wind down.
sometimes though my anxiety decides to take over my night